l Plan and pro-actively manage the entire process of fulfilling a customer contract from Order Entry to Collection to ensure that customer requirements are met.
l Establish and maintain communication with the appropriate individuals throughout the process (OTR Regional Mgr, Install Specialist, OTR Logistics, Installation coordinator, application coordinator, Finance, 6 Sigma...).
l Order Entry and backlog quality. Implement changes as required for each project followed. Optimize Sales transfers.
l Monitor the Customer Plan versus actual to pro-actively reduce Span in the Customer Order Fulfillment grounded on SCOT optimization.
l Ensure orders validation, compliance and approvals before Order Entry.
l Confirms customer requested date and Plan. The Backlog management
l Own and update timely key dates using local operating mechanisms and reports.
l Reviews Weekly Business Sales.
l Set up contract review with Finance/OTR Regional Manager.
l Daily follow up of customer credit documentation and inventory.
l Give shipping and billing instructions in accordance with contracts terms and conditions.
l Follow shipment, installation, application via reports.
l Follow up on collections issues due to OTR.
l Provide root cause on defect analysis.
l Monitor and coordinate daily logistics traffic from warehouses.
· Business/Logistic degree.
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in project management or order management.
· Fluent English.
· Customer Satisfaction Oriented.
· Team player.
· Committed to deliver.
· Ability to use Systems and work in a matrix environment.
· Good Understanding of the OTR process.
· Proficient at understanding how the Order Configuration process works ( Cobra).
· Proficient at understanding how the Order Entry and approval processes work through Cobra and the PjM Tool.
· Ability to keep contract moving forward.
· Good Product knowledge.
· Excellent Verbal and written communication.
· Green Belt trained.
· ISO knowledge.