ORACLE World Wide Operation - Manufacture your Future
Join one of the most effective manufacturing and supply chain team in the industry. We plan, purchase, build, test, and ship all of our Engineering systems, Server(Sparc & x86), Storage/Tape, Network & Switches. Our manufacturing facility is supported by many cross functional teams including, Manufacturing/Test/Quality Engineering, Supply Chain Operation, Program Management and Business Processes. We are looking for talent with Excellent communication skill(in both verbal & written English), Innovative problem solving & analytical skills, Ability to work independently or in an international team environment, and Capacity to learn quickly, adapt to change and work in an objective driven environment.
Based in Contract Manufacturer's factory, NanNing city, GuangXi.
(1)Essential Functions :
- Key member of Oracle's Operations Team working with Design/Test Engineering and suppliers to define product assembly and test processes
- New product introduction & pilot build support, with emphasis on server and motherboard assembly and test.
- Assembly, test and quality process lead within the Operations Product team
(2) Preferred Knowledge:
- Exposure on PCB / system assembly and test
- Root cause analysis/FMEA
- Leadership and influencing skills
- Must have excellent English communication skills (written + verbal).
- Willing to travel and support remote activity as required.
B.Sc/M.Sc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related discipline