The purpose of this position is to perform the Product Management roles for the product assigned in China. The responsibility of this position is to manage the products related tasks in order to achieve volume, profitability and asset utilization objectives. The incumbent will initiate, develop and coordinate:
-Identification of market trends and commensurate product offering based on AGCO global product resources and ENG capacities
-Execute and manage all the Product Management related activities, including VoC, PDR, OPC ,product health, export market support
This position will interface on a regular basis with other disciplines within the company, including PM (other sites),Sales, Engineering, Finance, Manufacturing, Product Reliability and Parts.
- Maintain an up-to-date product road map, execute the product NPI/CPM plan accordingly
- Review the VoC plan regularly and execute the plan accordingly
- Pursue PDR submitted in time according to product road map, pre-review with ENG and push forward to approval in OPC
- Manage the NPI/CPM projects and push forward the project deliverables complete and in time
- Organize OPC meeting, review the product health, and tracking the actions list alignment in the meetings
- Support the product readiness for export products
- General support to PLL for relevant Product Management actives
The incumbent should possess a good working experience of Marketing and Product Development.
He/she has a good general understanding of both agriculture and agricultural machinery.
Education Diploma/Degree in Agriculture /Agricultural Engineering /Agronomy.
Fluency in both Written & Oral English;
Understanding of agricultural machinery and its application in the field. Good communication skills both oral and written.
Ability to organize and manage group meeting effectively.