1. Cooperate with assembly sustaining equipment engineer to ensure reliable transition from prototype to mass production.
2. Develops and execute effective PM plans for related prototype equipment. Ensure PM and calibration system meet ISO9000 requirements.
3. Responsible to document, update and maintain equipment control specification/WI/PM WI for prototype line per new product requirement.
4. Responsible to give clear instructions to prototype operations & technicians for all prototype machine operation.
5. Responsible for key machine upgrade tools ordering whenever needed for prototype line.
6. Drive suppliers on all the quality issues & capability improvement projects related to machines.
1. Bachelor degree or experience equivalent to that – Engineering related majors.
2. At least 5 years of work experience on Singulation equipment engineering related field, Strong hands on & engineering management for assembly equipment.
3. English, fluent in listening / speaking / reading / writing, CET 6 is preferred.