Job Summary / Job Purpose
Cooperate with Coverage or BLs in preparing credit applications/annual reviews; assist in credit documentation and follow up the post-approval management in client risk profile.
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities / Tasks
1. Evaluate credit facility requests raised by CRMs or BLs according to bank’s risk appetite and strategy.
2. Undertake first level credit analysis, credit due-diligence and completion of credit files.
3. Expedite and monitor the credit file approval process.
4. Report significant business events, financial trends, industry developments and other relevant issues relating to financial position of clients.
5. Review and assess obligor rating at least annually, or as driven by special events.
6. Address inquiries from RISQ or other internal parties timely and responsively.
7. Maintain clear and updated documents in all credit files including financial statements, latest financial spreading, credit applications, validation records, internal and correspondence, etc.
8. Assist in special credit related assignments and projects as required.
9. Back up and support other credit analysts where needed.
Academic Background (degree & major): Bachelor degree or above, major in finance, accounting or economics preferred
Working Experience /Technical Skills & Know how:
1. +6-year working experience in banking industry
2. At least 3-year experience in corporate credit analysis
3. Strong accounting and financial analysis skills
4. Good knowledge on commercial banking products
Skills & Competencies: Good interpersonal & communication skills
Language Skills: English/Mandarin – Fluent in both speaking and writing
Computer Skill: Well versed in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must)