- Provide day to day after sales service to achieve the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction, which in turn shall lead to sustainable profitable growth.
Provide installation and commissioning service for customers
- To provide installation and commissioning to customers when compressor equipment is delivered.
- To provide equipment maintenance training to customers on-site.
Provide maintenance and repair service for customers
- Perform the day-to-day service operations and activities for compressor equipments.
- To contact with customers to identify general problems and provide necessary suggestions.
- To initiate technical advice to customers to minimize equipment downtime.
Co-ordination with sales, and technical team
- To interact with sales team to provide efficient after sales service to customers.
- To keep relationship with technical team to give feedback about product’s quality issues on site.
- Has the responsibility to contribute to the sustainable operations for parts and service and also to have a good structure in the areas of quality, safety and environment issues.
- College graduated or above, majored in mechanical engineer or equivalent.
- More than 2 years experience in compressor equipments service or related equipments.
- Basic English in speaking and reading.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills and customer oriented.
- Willing to travel.