*Lead with cross functions to perform forecasting, planning and analysis.
*Provide financial result analysis to cost centers and functions to drive operating result.
*On time flash report or preformatted reports and analysis to support operating team.
*Lead and work with all functions on rolling forecast process.
*Setup standard cost and timely cost roll for shop floor cost changes
*Perform variance analysis on cost accounts, identify areas for improvement including cost control and efficiency improvement (man-hour & machine-hour)
*Closely monitor the product costing performance and conduct variance analysis
*Provide monthly inventory E&O provision information for impairment booking
*Monitor the stock turnover and propose steps for improvement
*Project tracking and reporting, costing related analysis.
*CAPEX investment tracking with cross functions.
1. Bachelor degree or above on accounting or finance
2. 3+ years working experience in costing experience in manufacturing,
3. Good communication skills
4. Excellent office skill, especially excel, PowerPoint skills
5. Good at ERP system and Hyperion
1. Good analytical and data process skills
2. Strong communication skill with open minded
3. Ability to effectively manage conflict and drive to get result.
4. Working knowledge of ERP systems