所属行业：其他| 职位分类： 其他
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every day is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
1. Provide pre-sales and/or post-sales technical support to customers including commissioning, installing, testing, and maintaining products, equipment, and systems.
2. Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve technical problems that arise during start-up.
3. Establish and maintain ongoing positive relationships with customers to develop secure and develop their future business.
4. Research, evaluate, and recommend new products or equipments upgrades that will meet customer needs.
5. Monitor and resolve recurring problems to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
6. Train customers on the features of the equipment they have purchased.
Do you have what takes to build a career here
1. College degree and related medical device specialty preferable
2. Good English and office Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and five years clinical experience, preferably in Critical Care environment.
3. Good communication skills in English and Mandarin
4. Good ability of office windows (Excel, Word, Power point)
5. 3 years above related working experience
6. Have a good experience and skills in the medical device maintenance.