Position Purpose & Summary: Works closely with sales and customers on entire order process, cooperates with colleagues related to handle emergency, problems and complaints from customers in order to satisfy customers.
The Main responsibilities:
1. Enter all orders efficiently and accurately .Checking customer's consignment usage report and generate invoice for customers on weekly or monthly basis.
2. Ensure proper documentation and order processes are in compliance with corporate policies on revenue recognition, pricing and standard procedures.
3. Assist all customers' enquires ,questions,concerns and orders with efficient manner.
4. To be main focus on customer complaint handling .Generate RA for credit memo continually and monitor and inform customers of problem .Be proactive on potential problems.
5. Works with customers and logistics on shipment schedule, packing documents and other requirements.
6. Cooperate with F/A regarding customer’s credit and payment issue.
7. Perform various other duties as assigned. with good cooperation in team work.
Academic Qualification: College or above.
Experiences: Over 1-2 years working experiences in customer service or sales related position.
1. Accounts Management.
2. SAP or Similar system Operation experience is preferred.
3. Knowledge of Logistics operation; Forwarding experience is preferred.
1. Numeric and Computer Literacy.
2. Good Learning Skill.
3. English Skills both on writing and speaking.
4. Communication Skills.
5. People Skills.
1. Honesty and Integrity.
2. Team Work.