Foreign trade sales job responsibilities include:
1. Develop foreign trade platform from a variety of channels, including building Google optimization platform, promotional optimization of Facebook and Twitter , expanding foreign trade business channels.
2. Develop foreign customers actively, contact customers, seek orders, and lead business negotiation and contract signing.
3. Foreign trade negotiations, contract signing, and examination of bills and L/C, order management, transportation, customs declaration, foreign exchange receipt, etc.
4. Evaluation of the foreign trade order, tracking, management and risk control.
5. Foreign trade business process management and risk control.
6. Manage customer information, make feedback timely and deal with customer's requirements.
7. Properly handle emergency in the process of contract implementation.
8. Train and guide subordinate sales properly.
9. Do temporary works assigned by general manager.
1. Working experience related to foreign trade, Google promotion, bidding is plus; Applicants living abroad for many years and foreigners are preferred; Excellent listening, oral, reading and written skills in English, Korean or Japanese; Excellent skills in business correspondence writing;
2. Good image with nice character, knowledge of procedures in foreign trade, ability of managing a whole process from seeing customers, presentation to drawback.
3. Knowledge of foreign trade regulations and policies, customs clearance, freight, insurance, inspection procedures, tariffs and non-tariff requirements in different countries and international exchange, payment.
4. Knowledge of international trade laws, regulations, conventions and practices, etc.
5. Related working experience or studying in Australia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, is a plus.
Qualified applicants will have interviews. If interested, please send a detailed resume in both English and Chinese via email to ***@wscdz.com, or contact us on 021-68585***.