Title/Position：Senior Sales Engineer
Reporting to：Sales Manager
To achieve or exceed the agreed sales target for assigned area and customers with maximum price through direct sales or dealers as decided by the Business Line Management.
· To equip yourself with excellent product and application knowledge;
· To manage the dealers;
· To develop customers and dealers relationship;
· To assist Manager setting sales target;
· To continuously update the market and competitors information in your defined area to the Manager;
· To represent as Key Customer responsible when appointed for Defined Key Customers;
· To develop and execute Key Customer plan for the Defined Key Customers;
· To coordinate the sales administration process from the receipt of the order to the delivery of the goods for all designated customer orders.
· Have least 5 years working experience in similar position.
Knowledge / Educational requirements：
· University or college degree in mechanic engineering discipline or relevant discipline.
· Good command of English both in writing and speaking.
· Computer literate with practical knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
· Work under the requirements of Epiroc / Atlas Copco Way.
· Team Player
· Good communications with customers and colleagues.
· Self-starter, driven by results achievement.
· A positive & flexible working attitude.
· Efficient, can work under pressure.