1. Providing clerical support to CSD Dept, Operation Team, Training Team and other staff.
2. Updating the information into the system and provide accurate tracking information to the Account Manager(s) regularly.
3. Entering work orders into the system from CSD Dept. globally.
4. Handling telephone enquiry from customers regarding payment and application process.
5. Planning and carrying out assigned responsibilities.
6. Complying with the applicable policies and procedures of the Company.
7. Cooperating with and supporting all staff.
8. Exercising objectivity.
9. Acting in an ethical manner at all times.
1. College or University Degree
2. Good command of English with English as working language.
3. Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
4. Must be knowledgeable in use of computer applications, such as, MS Word, Excel and Internet. Willing to update skills as needed.
5. Must be flexible and be able to handle multiple tasks.
6. Must be adaptable, work independently and be able to interact with all staff from different departments with excellent interpersonal skills.
7. Being patient, diligent and honest.