Important: Applications in Chinese or without a proper resume, which do not meet the requirements will not be considered!
Innovation made in Germany.
Scienlab creates and manages innovative technology for electric mobility. We develop custom-fit electronical test systems and product solutions.
Course for growth.
We implement pioneer technologies and are constantly growing. Therefore, we are looking for you to contribute to it.
How you can be part of it.
Work actively in the purchasing department. As part of our team, you will be actively involved in the purchasing topics, like offer tracking, supplier contact and care, as well as in contact with the HQ in Germany.
Your main focus shall be on:
· According to sales orders, production orders, service orders demand, to choose the right suppliers and sign the purchase contract.
· Negotiation with suppliers to confirm the purchase price and report to the relevant departments and leader.
· To maintain a good business relationship with suppliers, communication and coordination with suppliers on technical and quality issues.
· Communication and coordination with Sales and Service departments on technical and quality issues.
· Responsible for purchasing contract tracking, invoice, payment and other matters, deal with the unqualified return matters.
· Take care of supply and demand changes in the market, and collect the potential supply channel information.
· Summarize and analyze the change trend and reason of purchasing cost, and put forward reasonable safety stock quantity.
· Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
Personal skills you bring along:
· Bachelor degree or above.
· Good team player.
· Have mechanical, electrical and automation knowledge.
· More than 2 years working experience in purchasing.
· Good English language skills both spoken and written (CET 6 above).
· Strong organization and coordination ability, analysis and problem solving skills, honest and steady.
· Have good communication skills, familiar with purchasing business process, and also familiar with daily office software(WORD, EXCEL, PPT).
· Have a high sense of responsibility for the job.
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English addressed to ***@scienlab.cn as .pdf file referring to Purchasing Specialist“ and quoting your salary expectations. Ms. Wang shall be your person to contact.